poweremail-community team mailing list archive

Historial Emails OpenERP6

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/poweremail/+spec/historial-openerp6

Hello poweremail list,

We developed historial emails into poweremail OpenERP 5. Now, into
OpenERP 6, where are events historial?

If you create a new openerp database, into Customer Form, there isn't
Historial Page. If you configure into Email template "Partner ID to
Log Events", don't get some error because res_partner_event table
exists, but, where do you see this information if Historial view don't
exists? ....

Also, there are some email modules officials. mail_gateway add
historial page and create mailgate.message table/model. CRM module,
for example, depend/use mail_gateway.

Create Poweremail depend to mail_gateway it isn't good because this
dependence isn't necessary to send emails. Also, create another
History element only for poweremail is a lot information/fields = not
usuability (emails crm, email poweremail, emails, emails...)

We idea is not create any dependence at Poweremail but use mailgate.message.
def _generate_partner_events: we check if mail_gateway is installed.
If yes and Email template are "Partner ID to Log Events", log email
there are in model mailgate.message. If not install this module,
nothing.

We started working this feature but if you are some comments, now, please ;)

--
Raimon Esteve
// OpenERP Partner. www.openerp.com/node/682

Follow ups