project-leonov team mailing list archive

Leonov Q&A Interview for LP Podcast

Hi guys,

MRevell just asked me about an interview on LP Podcast and Leonov.

I told him, that I would like to see first a really good working
version of Leonov before we take the way of promoting it more.

But he pointed out, it could be a good idea to have this interview to
"catch" more people, who could be interested in working on Leonov.

This is a good point. I told him, that I discuss this matter first with
you, as team in general, and then give our answer to this request.

While I'm not a native english speaker, I would like to have this
interview, if this is going to happen, done with a native speaker :)
Therefore, if someone is interested in being on air via podcast, please
step up :)

Regards,

\sh

Follow ups