puredyne-team team mailing list archive

latest broth not working for me "Couldn't find any package ..."

Hi -

After updating broth it doesn't build for me. I get lots of this:

Initializing package states...
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "meterbridge"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "patchage"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "jackeq"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "freqtweak"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "ecamegapedal"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "hydrogen-drumkits"

and even yuckier:

Couldn't find any package matching "#", and more than 40
packages contain "#" in their description.
Couldn't find package "for".  However, the following
packages contain "for" in their name:

This is on a mythbuntu machine. Not sure what's likely to be going on...?

Dan
--
http://www.mcld.co.uk

Follow ups