pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 0.2.0 released

Hi Damien,

On 2010-04-09, Damien Moore <damienlmoore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> Any chance of an Ubuntu PPA release? I notice that Lucid is still
> reporting v0.1 and suppose there is no chance of an upgrade to v0.2.
> In any case, it would be nice to have the latest version for older
> Ubuntus.

I was precisely considering building packages yesterday, at least for
Lucid. It's something I have wanted to do for some time now, I hope I
can get around to doing it this week-end. I have some experience in
packaging and the existing packages are a good starting point, it
shouldn't be too difficult.

> If you don't want to do it, can you point me to where I can find the
> package build scripts and I'll give it a shot. (If someone else is in
> a better position to maintain pyexiv2 in their PPA, please do!)
>
> cheers,
> Damien

Cheers,

Olivier