pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 0.3.1 released

Dear Olivier:

Awesome work on getting this maintenance/ update out...

Do you have the documentation updated to match the new features in
exiv2-0.22???

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Olivier Tilloy <olivier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello pyexiv2 users and developers,
>
> I'm happy to announce that pyexiv2 0.3.1, codename "Challenges", was
> released today.
>
> This is a maintenance release.
>
> The highlights of this release are:
>  - Compiles and tested against the latest libexiv2 (0.22)
>  - Updated windows dependencies (iconv 1.14, libexiv2 0.22, python 2.7.2,
> boost 1.47.0)
>
> A list of all the bugs fixed is available at
> https://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/**+milestone/0.3.1<https://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/+milestone/0.3.1>
> .
>
> The source tarball is available at http://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/**
> 0.3.x/0.3.1/+download/pyexiv2-**0.3.1.tar.bz2<http://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/0.3.x/0.3.1/+download/pyexiv2-0.3.1.tar.bz2>,
> and a win32 installer at http://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/**
> 0.3.x/0.3.1/+download/pyexiv2-**0.3.1-setup.exe<http://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/0.3.x/0.3.1/+download/pyexiv2-0.3.1-setup.exe>
> .
>
> Packages for Ubuntu will soon be available in pyexiv2-developers' PPA (
> https://launchpad.net/~**pyexiv2-developers/+archive/**ppa<https://launchpad.net/%7Epyexiv2-developers/+archive/ppa>
> ).
>
> Many thanks to everyone who contributed with bug reports, patches,
> testing and suggestions. As usual, your feedback is much appreciated.
>
> Olivier

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

On a further occasion while he was in one of the cities, look! a man full of
leprosy! When he caught sight of Jesus he fell upon his face and begged him,
saying: “Lord, if you just want to, you can make me clean.” 13 And so,
stretching out his hand, he touched him, saying: “I want to. Be made clean.”
And immediately the leprosy vanished from him. 14 And he gave the man orders
to tell nobody: “But go off and show yourself to the priest, and make an
offering in connection with your cleansing, just as Moses directed, for a
witness to them.”
--Luke 5:12-14