pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 0.3.1 released

Olivier Tilloy a écrit :
Hello pyexiv2 users and developers,

I'm happy to announce that pyexiv2 0.3.1, codename "Challenges", was
released today.

While preparing packages for older versions of Ubuntu, I realized that 0.3.1 inadvertently introduced a couple of dependencies on Python 2.7.

This is not on purpose, the goal is to be fully compatible with Python 2.6 (and up). I already fixed this regression [0] in the trunk and I plan to issue a brown paper bag release later today.

In the meantime, people stuck with Python 2.6 please accept my apologies and refrain from testing the latest version. Note that for people using Python 2.7 the release is safe to use and package.

Have a good day,

Olivier

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/pyexiv2/+bug/880659