pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 command line app

I do the something similar to tag and search images. Sounds like there
might be some branch and merge opportunities for both your code, your
friend's, and my tagim tool:

http://github.com/hobsonlane/tagim/

Mine only works with a customized version of pyexiv2 that doesn't raise
exceptions for weird EXIF tag formats. But I'm working on that too.