pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 command line app

Me too. `tagim` displays all the tags each time you tag on an image,
whether or not you added tags. That's why I report so many bugs on pyexiv2
(and sometimes invalid bug reports that are my fault)--I use tagim dozens
of times a day on images from a variety of cameras and sometimes print tags
as ASCII strings that nobody else bothers with. To get a
more concise "diff" just read, write, and re-read and do something like
print ['%s: %s != %s"%(k,v,dict2[k]) for k,v in dict1.items() if k in dict2
and dict2[k]!=dict1[k]] on the dicts from before and after the save.
--H