pyneighborhood team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #126004]: failed to mount

Question #126004 on pyneighborhood changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+question/126004

badstuff9 gave more information on the question:
Thank you again for your help.  I have run into another problem (with
the new version installed).

I am at home, I am trying to connect to a server at my place of
employment.  If I do this in the terminal, it mounts just fine:

sudo mount -t cifs //servername/sharename /home/user/mountfolder -o
domain=DOMAIN,username=USERNAME

In pyNeighborhood, I click on the plus sign (append a host or share to
the browsing list).  In the URL I enter //servername/sharename , and
then click on the OK button.  The progress bar goes about halfway, and
then it just gets stuck, nothing ever happens, nothing gets mounted, no
messages appear.  I have also tried this when I had this in the CIFS
mount options field:  domain=DOMAIN,username=USERNAME, and entering my
local machine's username and password in the fileds on the network tab,
but that had no impact.

Can you help?

pyNeighborhood, which is an answer contact for pyneighborhood.