pyneighborhood team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #129872]: Manual, howto for 0.5?

Question #129872 on pyneighborhood changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+question/129872

Linus Hoppe proposed the following answer:
How do you want to install pyneighborhood? Do you want to use our PPA or
do you want to download the source? For Downloads visit
https://launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+download, for our PPA
https://launchpad.net/~pyneighborhood/+archive/stable.

If you want to use our bzr-branch, you should execute the following commands:
1. bzr branch -r tag:0.5.2 lp:pyneighborhood/0.5 pyneighborhood
2. cd pyneighborhood
3. make install

Please install 0.5.2, the latest version. 0.5 is outdated.

pyNeighborhood, which is an answer contact for pyneighborhood.