pyneighborhood team mailing list archive

[Question #187363]: Cannot see a computer that should be available through a VPN connection

New question #187363 on pyneighborhood:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+question/187363

Hello.  I have pyNeighborhood 0.5.4 installed on a machine running Ubuntu 11.10.  I have established a connection to a VPN, however pyNeighborhood does not detect the network, or any of the other machines on the local network.  The navigation panes that I assume typically show the computers and file systems are blank.  I feel like this is probably a simple fix, however I haven't been able to locate any documentation for pyNeighborhood, and the tutorials I have found online seem to refer to earlier versions that have a different interface.  I am pretty much a newbie to ubuntu/linux, so please let me know if I haven't provided enough info.

Thanks,
-jeff

pyNeighborhood, which is an answer contact for pyneighborhood.