pyneighborhood team mailing list archive

[Question #190223]: Shares are no longer displayed

New question #190223 on pyneighborhood:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+question/190223

For some reason shares have stopped showing in the browser.

I recently changed my Netgear router for a Linksys WRT54GS but I don't know if this is the problem.

Nmlookup shows shares:

nmblookup -A blacksun
WARNING: no network interfaces found
Looking up status of 192.168.1.2
	BLACKSAM        <00> -         H <ACTIVE>
	BLACKSAM        <03> -         H <ACTIVE>
	BLACKSAM        <20> -         H <ACTIVE>
	..__MSBROWSE__. <01> - <GROUP> H <ACTIVE>
	MIDEARTH        <1d> -         H <ACTIVE>
	MIDEARTH        <1b> -         H <ACTIVE>
	MIDEARTH        <1e> - <GROUP> H <ACTIVE>
	MIDEARTH        <00> - <GROUP> H <ACTIVE>

	MAC Address = 00-00-00-00-00-00

I have tried turning off firewalls on server and client but no change.

Any ideas how I can diagnose the problem?

pyNeighborhood, which is an answer contact for pyneighborhood.