pyopenssl-users team mailing list archive

Re: pyOpenSSL 0.12a1

Hi,

I have tested this with Python 2.5 and 2.6 on Ubuntu 10.04.

What I did.

$ virtualenv --no-site-packages -p /usr/bin/python2.5 test-2.5
$ source test-2.5/bin/activate
$ cd PYOPENSSL_SOURCE_FOLDER
$ python setup.py clean
$ python setup.py install
$ python
>>> from OpenSSL import SSL
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "OpenSSL/__init__.py", line 36, in <module>
    from OpenSSL import crypto
ImportError: cannot import name crypto

------

I am a Python newcomer and maybe I did not set up my environment in the
right way... but basically this are the same steps followed for 0.11 and
they are doing the job.

Cheers,
Adi