pyreport-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Pyreport status update and mailing list

Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You have showed more or less recently interest in pyreport. After a
> recent conversation with Andrew Straw, we decided to set up a mailing
> list for pyreport, and use it so that discussions are not lost. This is
> the first e-mail sent to the mailling list, and Bcc to people to invite
> them to join the mail list.

> URL is http://lists.launchpad.net/pyreport-dev/ (though it is currently
> empty). I am not too sure how you can join it, but Andrew Straw might
> know, and will hopefully post the info on the mailing list, after
> joining.

I'm not 100% sure either, as I believe I'm already on the list, but
basically, I think you join the pyreport-dev team at
http://launchpad.net/~pyreport-dev and then subscribe to the mailing
list. Perhaps you don't have to join the team to subscribe to the
mailing list. Well, we'll see!

Anyhow, I welcome the mailing list and I hope pyreport is useful to
folks! It's certainly a nice idea capable of some nice output.