pyroom-dev team mailing list archive

Re: New Blueprints

Looks like printing is the first one to be approved for 0.3, I'll start
developing it.

When you get to think of how small PyRoom is, there is no need to
implement Psyco. Blueprint status changed to obsolete.

About the spellchecking, I'll let you check the doc before changing any
status.

About the visual identity, I'll talk to Marc Carson to see if he can
still help.

Now about the other blueprints, cursor at eye-level etc, i think we got
time to discuss them after those things that you mentioned have been
solved.

And if you're reading this, Nathan, do you have a deadline for us to get
0.3 done?

Cheers
Caio