pyroom-team team mailing list archive

Help wanted: translations management

As many of you know, PyRoom has become more or less a one man job.

While I still have time on my hands to handle coding tasks, there is
still one thing I cannot seem to get my head around properly. It's
quite an important task that should not be handled lightly by someone
(me).

Therefore, I'm looking for help handling our translations in
launchpad. At the moment, organization of our translations is not
optimal, we have quite a few branches and are only maintaining one of
those. Automatic import/export to a launchpad branch could be set up,
etc.

All in all, I'm looking for someone experienced with launchpad,
specifically translations to help out. Please comment here or write to
pyroom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you're interested!

Cheers,

--
Florian 'tiax' Heinle