pytagsfs team mailing list archive

Re: Question and Issue

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 09:28:32AM +0200, everfly@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I have a problem to compile the source on bazar.
>
> After running ./setup.py build, I have the following error :
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./setup.py", line 140, in <module>
>     class build_manpages(Command):
>   File "./setup.py", line 145, in build_manpages
>     stylesheet = find_docbook_manpage_stylesheet()
>   File "./setup.py", line 135, in find_docbook_manpage_stylesheet
>     from libxml2 import catalogResolveURI
> ImportError: No module named libxml2

You should install the python-libxml2 package.

> And a question :
>
> The fuse filesystem implies that files are automatically hardlinked ?
>
> Because I have a ~70Go music library on a 120Go logical device and I can’t
> create a virtual organization like this :
>
> Artist/0A-E/…
> Artist/F-J/…
> …
>
> I have an : IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device
>
> Any suggestion ?

pytagsfs only writes to disk when you modify virtual files and directories.  If
you are seeing this during filesystem initialization, that is not something I've
seen before.

Can you post the full error message?  If you can attach a log file, that would
be even more helpful.  Compress it with gzip if it is large.

To generate a log file, you can do this:

  pytagsfs -d [REST OF ARGUMENTS] >pytagsfs.log

That will not detach from the terminal (-d triggers foreground operation), so
you may need to unmount from a different terminal.

Thanks,
Forest
--
Forest Bond