pytagsfs team mailing list archive

[ANNOUNCE] inotifyx version 0.2.0

Hi,

inotifyx version 0.2.0 is now available for download:

  http://launchpad.net/inotifyx/dev/v0.2.0/+download/inotifyx-0.2.0.tar.gz

Changes in this release:

 * The distutils option "download_url" is now specified.  This should fix
   problems using pip, zc.buildout, and other tools that rely on PyPI for
   package downloads to install inotifyx.  Thanks to Dariusz Suchojad for
   the report.
   (Forest Bond)

 * inotifyx is now distributed as a Python package instead of a few bare
   modules.  The "_inotifyx" C extension is now shipped as "inotifyx.binding".
   This change should be backwards compatible with respect to imports since
   the C extension did not directly implement public interfaces.
   (Forest Bond)

 * A __version__ attribute is now provided.  This specifies the version
   of the inotifyx library.  Thanks to Jérôme Laheurte for the suggestion.
   (Forest Bond)

I also plan to publish this version in PyPI [1] once my request for an ownership
change [2] has been addressed.

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/inotifyx/0.1.1
[2] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3361091&group_id=66150&atid=513504

Thanks,