python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Trig functions

lets use PEP8 conventions, to_radians and to_degrees. Lets call the file
containing wrapped functions "extras.py" for now. If it grows so large that
we decide to make it a subpackage, we can do that later.

I just pushed the last of my changes for the day, would you please sync your
branch and let me know when you think it is ready for merging into the
trunk?