python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Re: assert_almost_equal and numpy.Inf

That fails because of the mathematical properties of infinity. Its
intentional.

I've been busy myself lately, will probably do some work over the weekend.
If you get a chance and would like the trig-funcs branch merged into the
trunk, will you pull the changes from the trunk into your trig funcs branch
and make the changes we talked about?