python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

status report, repository format upgrade

Hello,

I apologize for the lack of activity recently. Here is a quick status report:

* I am working on fixing the few outstanding bugs in the bug tracker.
Once they are complete I will release version 0.5.0, hopefully by the
end of the week.

* Once all the branches are merged and 0.5.0 is out the door, I will
upgrade the trunk to the new bzr 2a format. This means you will need
to upgrade to bzr-1.18 or better yet bzr-2.0 and pull a fresh branch
from launchpad.

* __array_prepare__ made it into numpy. The quantities 0.6 release
series will require numpy-1.4 to take advantage of the new
infrastructure. It will not take much work for quantities to use
__array_prepare__, so quantities-0.6.0 should be released just after
numpy-1.4.

Darren