python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Re: quantities: purging obsolete branches

Hi Darren,

I just deleted my old branches.

Cheers,
-Tony

On Oct 16, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Darren Dale wrote:

Hi Tony, John,

I am getting ready to migrate the quantities repository to the latest
bzr format (2a). Would you please visit
https://code.launchpad.net/python-quantities?field.lifecycle=ALL and
delete your merged branches? It should only take a minute, don't worry
about breaking links to bug reports or feature requests. John, would
you please delete the sqrt+concat branch as well? Quantities is using
numpy's mechanisms so our objects work with numpy's own ufuncs instead
of reimplementing them here. sqrt already works, and I would like to
propose a change to numpy.concatenate rather than reimplement it here.

Once we are down to the trunk and 0.5 branches, I will proceed with
the upgrade. I'd like to do it this weekend.

Thank you,
Darren