Settings dialogue

Hello.

I added a very simple settings dialogue today. As most settings just store the current state of the UI, the only that currently can/has to be configured is the size of the page cache in which the rendered pages of all currently opened documents are cached. (This should probably be set by some sensible heuristic, but there does not seem to be a platform independent Qt interface to obtain memory information.)

Currently this is just done using a simple QLineEdit with a QIntValidator and the user has to input the requested size in bytes. This is probably not very sensible. So I was thinking whether somebody would like to implement this using a QComboBox containing sensible presets or make a custom validator or something similar so that suffixes like 'KB' or 'MB' can be used. (And a suitable suffix is chosen when initializing the dialogue.)

This is quite isolated functionality, so I should not be very cumbersome to clone trunk and send me a request to pull the modified settingsdialog.{h,cpp} from your branch. Anybody feeling like it?

Best regards, Adam.