Re: Suggestions for the interface

I started some work on the per-page scaling in the non-continuous
modes and the tool bars in the "future" branch which will hopefully
become version 0.2.3. I don't plan to add any features in that release
but to focus on the code.

You can grab it at
"https://code.launchpad.net/~adamreichold/qpdfview/future";. (Be aware
though that the QtNetwork dependency is exchanged for a QtDBus
dependency. This is used for IPC to enable the "--unique" command-line
option.)