Re: [Question #199478]: Basic features (apart from interface, but basic features) for next release? (I am using 0.3beta1)

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
I am not currently planning to implement a persistent manual bookmarking
mechanism like you described. But I would not rule it out for a future
version. So maybe you could file a 'Wishlist' bug for that.

Since this is also becoming quite a longer discussion, I'd propose
moving it to the mailing list. You can use that by joining the
'qpdfview' team at "https://launchpad.net/~qpdfview";. This is were the
future development decisions are usually discussed. (But you can use the
'Answers' functionality as well. (This will be mirrored on the mailing
list anyway.))

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.