Re: [Question #199474]: Features to save vertical space (tab management and shortcuts)

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
By the way, there is a Windows version: You just need to compile the
program on Windows. It runs fine but I do not plan to distribute Windows
binaries if that is what you mean. Maybe if there is someone who is
willing to maintain the Windows binaries like Benjamin Eltzner who
currently maintains the Debian packages. (Which AFAIK just landed in
unstable.)

If you are interested in building qpdfview on Windows, I could post an
howto to the mailing list.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.