Re: License problems

Hi all,

what a ridiculous mess! You would really think that 5 (that's almost
3!, a perfect number) years after the release of GPL3 such idiotic
license incompatibility issues due to single-licensed infrastructure
should be but unpleasant memories of a distant past. This can really
leave you stunned.

Of course you have permission to further use my contributions also
under GPL2.

Best wishes,
Benjamin