Re: [Question #202120]: Compliments and Full-screen View Button

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Thanks! (I added you to the CONTRIBUTORS file shipped with the source.)
Hopefully nobody notices that the screenshot is from an yet unreleased
version or we will have to finish version 0.3.2 rather soon. :-)

If you need any information, I'll be as helpful as possible. (If there
is anything more involved to discuss, please consider using the mailing
list.) Well, thanks again.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.