Re: NPAPI plug-in using qpdfview's DocumentView class

Sorry, I would like to mention just another thing: As the guys from Google
Chrome have realized in their internal plugin, the only keyboard shorcuts
and buttons that are very important to exist and work are: Move Page
(Previous, Next), The Zoom buttons and the "Save as" command. Of course, in
the plugin of qpdfview as it looks, even more things could be possible (for
example, we could open a local file as a new tab in the same browser
window!!, given that qpdfview allows tabs), which is really nice!

In my pictures, if the problems with the toolbars in vertical mode are
solved (how they look), if all these buttons are enabled in the default
.conf in the plugin, then the problem is solved in a 50% (we see easily
buttons to perform these basic actions). The only thing missing is to make
sure the keyboard shortcuts for these basic functions will work.

Thanks for your attention ... :)

(If this can be done, I will post qpdfview propaganda in the sites I use to
visit, hehe ... could you imagine? A tabbed lightweight PDF viewer in Linux
that includes its own PDF plugin that works correctly in all main browsers
in Linux -Chrome/Chromium, Firefox and Opera-) !!!