About the buttons (part 2)

Hello again, sorry ...

With respect to my previous message on the buttons, I just checked more
carefully the source and I realize there are some extra buttons, so this
answered when I talked about adding extra buttons:

The latest image of a PDF file using qpdfview and more buttons:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/201207111540061366x768s.png/

(Certainly, buttons like "refresh" are not relevant in a web browser).

- Button missing:  Search!!!  That is an important one. It is missing in
qpdfview and in a browser it could be important, because the command Ctrl+F
is the same as search in the web browser.  On the other hand, using
mozplugger, search using qpdfview (after going to the main menu) doesn't
work ... the text field for entering the search doesn't work and when I try
to write, it starts writing in the address bar.

- Button that I want to remove (in the screenshot): Scale Factor. With only
zoomIn, zoomOut and the fit to Page, etc ... it is enough. In a browser you
don't enter too specific zoom numbers. If I remove it, the toolbars finally
look with the appropiate width.

(See the following screenshot:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/201207111550451366x768s.png/ )

Why I didn't remove it in the first image. Because there is a bug in
qpdfview with respect to removing "scaleFactor" from the view Bar. Do you
see carefully the image in the top left corner? (just above the
"thumbnails"). It generates some space like trying to put a button in that
sector of the page. This also happens opening the program directly without
the browser.

That's it, enough report for today. Thanks a lot for your attention.

Follow ups