Re: Testing browser plugin and bug about memory comsumption

Hello,

Just in order to make a correction in this message, after restarting the
computer qpdfview PDF plugin was recognized in Mozilla Firefox. Still, it
seems that it was more complicated than it should to make it work if
Mozplugger was installed before.

Have a good day.