Re: [Question #207821]: DocumentView class in an embedded device.

Michael Klank posted a new comment:
Hello Adam,

thanks for your answer. This is no problem. So I want to adapt this problem if you want.
May be I can find a solution which fits for almost all targets.

"A long-term solution might be to use QGraphicsGridLayout to do the
layout dynamically for a few pages only but this will be quite a lot of
work."

I think this is the biggest task and the main problem. So I try to find
a solution.

Thanks!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.