Re: [Question #210457]: printing stuff

Description changed to:
hi.
I discovered qpdfview a few weeks ago and I really like but I have 2 questions...
Is it possible to print documents in both sides of the pages. ( Like a button that says print even pages or odd pages? )

and

Is it possible to print pages with less ink (I think the expression used is "draft mode")
(***Done***  in the "print" dialog, click on properties, then click on "advanced" tab, and finally double-click on the value column for "print quality")

btw I'm using Lubuntu 12.04

ps, I am not really sure if this is related to qpdfview or the hp-setup,
but when I had evince  I remember that I could use the even/odd pages
button.

Thanks anyway for qpdfview

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.