Re: [Question #213835]: 2 feature requests (Remember position/edit toolbars)

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Ok, just to polish it up a bit, I added the setting for keeping the
persistent state, defaulting to off, to the 'persistentstate' branch.
The corresponding table is now also limited to the latest 1000 rows.
(This number is obviously open to debate.) This changes the database
scheme, so you have to delete "~/.config/qpdfview/persistentstate.db"
for it to be recreated correctly and enable the setting using the
settings dialog (on the "behavior" tab).

If nobody finds something seriously wrong with this, I'd say it will
enter trunk in about two weeks. (That is right after version 0.3.6 is
released.)

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.