Re: [Question #213835]: 2 feature requests (Remember position/edit toolbars)

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Hello Anders,

This is just Bazaar getting confused because you have not cleaned up the
build directory before trying to pull the new branch. Everything should
be fine after deleting the "src" and "pkg" directories.

(The thing is that both branch are based on trunk, hence "database" is
not a continuation of "persistentstate" but rather a rewrite of that the
complete persistence functionality. I just reconsidered my options and
started again.)

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.