Re: Support other file formats

Hi,

I have so far been very content with your management of the project,
Adam. I see the value of an extension of scope to other formats
(though I almost exclusively use PDFs), however I am somewhat torn
concerning the prospective uncertainty connected to a change of
project leadership.

In any case I will naturally continue maintaining Debian and Ubuntu
packages, unless this is explicitly unwanted.

On a rather humorous note, a change as the one planned might encourage
changing the project name. Unfortunately, the usual suspects, such as
QView, QViewer, QtView, QtViewer seem to be taken, so I suggest "QDV",
the Qt Document Viewer. ;-)

Summing up: I don't use ps and djvu, but I think widening the scope of
the program in this direction is sensible in principle.

Best,
Benjamin