Re: Support other file formats

Hello Adam,

While I think I understand the motivation, I do not think that this
course of action is appropriate: There is no need to rush things as
this will definitely not be part of version 0.3.7, so we have a much
time as we want to do this properly.

Ok, it makes sense to create intermediate intefaces for links and
maybe annotations, but there is no reason to do it for form fields,
as no other format supports them.

And in my point of view, splitting the program into those three parts
is equivalent to adding an intermediate interface layer. The
PostScript implementation would then just never yield any links and
other interactive elements and hence wouldn't even need to implement
the corresponding interfaces. I also find it rather important that the
presentation specific code does not leave the presentation classes
DocumentView and PageItem as it is the document format and not its
presentation that needs to be encapsulated.

Yes, with interface for links there will be no need in PdfPresentationView.

Regards, Alexander.