Re: [Question #218735]: qpdfview doesn't catch SIGINT

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Ok, seems I looked in the wrong place and Qt's session management will
not really help with UNIX signals. But there is a standard recipe to
handle UNIX signals within the bounds of Qt. So I added handling SIGINT
and SIGTERM directly in trunk revision 833. (Currently, we just close
the main window on both signals.) (This can be disabled on non-POSIX
platforms by the build-time option "without_signals".)

Testing this would be very much appreciated. (On Arch Linux, you could
use the "qpdfview-bzr" package from the AUR.)

Regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.