[Question #221717]: Feature requests: tab & bookmark titles, enhanced sessions, ...

New question #221717 on qpdfview:

First of all, thank you for helping me through my master's thesis by providing an excellent tabbed pdf reader!

There are a few things I missed:
- Zooming with + and - (currently only Ctrl Up/Down possible)
- Save/Load sessions: Instead of always restoring the *previous* session, it would be useful to be able to save the current session (i.e. loaded files and positions in files) to an arbitrary file and later select a file from which the session is loaded
- Display tips at start, for example to make less obvious features like styles in ~/.config/qpdfview/qpdfview.conf known to new users ("maximum tab width" style was very useful to me)
- Currently the filename is displayed as the tab title and in the tabs menu. Sometimes it would be useful to display the title property of the pdf instead - or even better: a userdefined title (which should be stored with the session). For example, doubleclicking on a tab title could open a prompt which allows the user to enter a new title (or to toggle between title property and filename).
- Userdefined bookmark titles would be nice, too
- Evince is able to display page numbers I,II,III,IV,... correctly for documents that use roman instead of arabic numbers for the first pages of a document. This is a nice-to-have, but would be useful in order to ensure that entering a page number in evince and qpdfview jumps to the same page in both applications.
- Tabs in multiple rows (but this seems to be more difficult: https://qt-project.org/faq/answer/how_can_i_have_multiple_rows_in_a_qtabbar)
- And most importantly: a flattr button is missing ;-) (Actually there is already one pending flattr at https://flattr.com/thing/970333/B-Eltznerqpdfview-on-GitHub)

Thanks for your time!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.