Re: [Question #210457]: printing stuff

thinkpad posted a new comment:
if its's ok to add to this "solved" thread: given that for me (and, I'd
hazard to guess, for most users out there) print settings are pretty
much constant over time, meaning that I'd have a standard print setting
(long duplex) in say over 80 % of printouts, and only sometimes use sth
more elaborate.

it would be fab, if there'd be (or is there already?) a way to save the
standard printing settings (which is recognized by qpdfview of course -
the ubuntu printing preference settings for instance aren't).

any thoughts on this one?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.