Re: [Question #210457]: printing stuff

thinkpad posted a new comment:
Hitherto, I'd mostly use acroread (qpdfview is already my new default !
) for pdf-viewing, but for serious printing I'd use Evince.

What's the rationale behind using "Qt's default printer setup dialog at
the moment", when there seem to be open-source alternative (and superior
? ) printing solutions already available out there?

Is it because "It uses Poppler for PDF support, libspectre for PS
support, DjVuLibre for DjVu support, CUPS for printing support and the
Qt toolkit for its interface", and that would not be compatible with the
GNOME / Evince printing solution?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.