Re: [Question #234962]: Improving zoom in/out

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Hello again,

Since this isn't the first time we discussed and after thinking about it
a bit, a possible implementation seems much simpler than I expected it
to be, I added a wishlist bug to include this in version 0.4.6, c.f. the
linked bug report. There is also a branch lp:~adamreichold/qpdfview
/obsolete-pixmaps available (also linked in the bug report) which
implements this. It currently misses the setting which will be necessary
since this can increase memory usage and will hence be disabled by
default.

If you feel comfortable with building from source and would like to help
with this feature, please try out the branch and report your findings in
the bug report.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.