Re: [Question #220749]: How can I setup SyncTex with qpdfview + LyX?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

I don't have LyX installed at the moment, but this sounds like the LyX's
qpdfview preset does not use the "--unique" command-line option. Maybe
there is a way to add this to the command-line that LyX uses? (If this
doesn't help, I'll try to install LyX here tomorrow to give you more
concrete advice...)

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.