Re: [Question #220749]: How can I setup SyncTex with qpdfview + LyX?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Ok, installed LyX 2.0.6 (which is the version currently in the Arch repositories as 2.1 seems to be still in beta) and used the command 'qpdfview --unique "$$o#src:$$t:$$n:0"' and activated "Synchronize with output" without any customizations and forward search seems to work as expected, with tabs and manually and automatically refreshing the document and all.
What I did was exporting the document to PDF using pdflatex and right-clicking somewhere into the document to choose "Forward search". Also setting the viewer for the PDF format to 'qpdfview --unique' and using LyX's "Display other format" and "Update other format" functions works as expected.

(I also found that the lyxediter-Command does not work, not sure how
forward search is supposed to be done with the current LyX verison.)

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.