Re: [Question #220749]: How can I setup SyncTex with qpdfview + LyX?

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Hello Imad,

thanks for sharing your test results for LyX 2.1! Note however that I
began to mix up forward an d reverse search: When LyX instructs the PDF
viewer to go to a specific position, I think it is called forward
search. The other way around, i.e. the PDF viewer instructing LyX to go
to a specific position, is called reverse search and this currently
doesn't work since the "lyxeditor" executable doesn't seem to exist
anymore. I think one does have to use "lyx --remote" and something...
(In the command-line in qpdfview's settings, %1 is replaced by the file
name and %2 by the line number. %f and %l will not be recognized.)

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.