Re: [Question #237323]: Video Embedding in PDF (external viewer)

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Hello Christian,

if it's just about extracting some data stream into a temporary file and
giving to the XDG integration which will launch the user's preferred
application, I would be fine with it. But I'll have to investigate how
Poppler's support for embedded media is handled exactly. Maybe I'll find
some time for this on the weekend. You could help by linking to some
example files which I could use to explore and test this.

Regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.