Re: qpdfview do not start!

Hello Arnaud,
hello Benjamin,

this was definitely worth a bug report and by no means a problems of
the packages (all of them that built from trunk were affected). :-(

I worked on the assumption that default object name of the application
would be empty or null, but it uses the application name... Fixed it
by setting it to the null string before parsing the command-line
arguments. Should be in trunk revision 1331 and will immediately
trigger a rebuild of the dailydebs. (Could you do the same Benjamin?
Thanks.)

I am sorry for the inconvenience, I obviously did not test this in a
hurry. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Best regards, Adam.