Re: [Question #237323]: Video Embedding in PDF (external viewer)

Christian Herenz gave more information on the question:
Hello,

first I would like to point to the LaTeX Beamer User Guide (Sect. 14.1.1) which has
some information on how I prepare the PDF that contains the embedded
movie:
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/beamer/doc/beameruserguide.pdf

Note that although it is called an "embedded movie" it actually
resides in an external file and is only linked to. The section also
contains some information on compatibility of playing the movie inside
the PDF viewer, however that is probably harder to implement and very
architecture dependent. So I actaually prefer the option
"externalviewer" in LaTeX Beamer.

I prepared an archive with a movie, a simple PDF file linking to that
movie and the TeX source from which pdflatex compiled the PDF - please
find it at:

http://ooo.aip.de/People/cherenz/movie_pres_example.tar.gz (21 MB)

Thanks for looking into this!

Best regards,
CH.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.