Re: [Question #238354]: Displaced menus with secondary screen

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Paul-Antoine,

I don't have a specific idea what could cause this particular problem...
Can you reproduce this with other Qt applications (or maybe KDE
applications)?

Asking the duck yielded [1] on the first go that might be related. They
mentioned that preconfiguring the monitor layout in the Xorg
configuration might help, but that is not a really a solution IMHO, more
like a workaround.

Best regards, Adam.

Am 30.10.2013 15:06, schrieb Paul-Antoine Arras:
> New question #238354 on qpdfview:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/238354
>
> Hello,
>
> First of all, I just discovered qpdfview and I find it very handy and powerful, so I plan to make it my default PDF viewer. However, I am facing one small bug which currently stops me from adopting it as part of my favorite apps.
>
> I use a dual-screen configuration with my laptop as primary display and an external monitor as secondary display which is bigger; both are bottom-aligned. When the qpdfviewer window is maximized on the secondary display, drop-down menus are displaced.
> Here are two screenshots to illustrate the issue:
> 1)display configuration with ARandR: http://paulo.arras.free.fr/images/screenshots/arandr%202%20displays.png
> 2)qpdfviewer with example of displaced menu: http://paulo.arras.free.fr/images/screenshots/qpdfviewer%20displaced%20menu.png
>
> I am running Debian Wheezy and I tested with both XFCE 4.10 and Gnome 3.
>
> Do you have any idea where this could come from ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your support !
>
> Paul-Antoine

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.