Re: [Question #238354]: Displaced menus with secondary screen

Paul-Antoine Arras confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you Adam for your quick answer.
As regards other Qt applications, I just tested with VLC and I actually got the very same problem. So it seems that it is a general issue from the Qt library, not from qpdfviewer. I am going to inquire in this way.
Meanwhile, I will try to use the proposed workaround.

Thanks again for your help.

Paul-Antoine

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.